USA LTL and TL
New U.S. Gateway now available in Minneapolis, MN!
Shipping from Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon or Winnipeg to the U.S.? Three-day service available to Washington, Oregon, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Kansas, and Missouri.
Shipping from Toronto to the U.S.? One-day service available to Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio! Call a Day & Ross Sales Professional for more details!
We take away the border to offer you the best LTL & TL service between Canada and the USA with our exclusive partner carrier R+L Carriers. We are compliant with national security legislations and are certified in the following programs:
- ACI eManifest
With consistent, high-speed, on-time service, competitive pricing via our Can-AM 505 tariff and customs expertise featuring PARS border clearance at eight crossing locations, we keep your freight moving. We also provide scheduled truckload operations between key USA and Canadian markets.
Transborder Solutions You Can Depend On!
- Strategic LTL Partnership with R+L Carriers
- Serving 95% of the US population direct
- Seamless Track and Trace shipment management
- Day & Ross asset-based and brokerage truckload service to and from Canada and the USA
National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC)
U.S. cross-border shipments are generally subject to density based on actual dimensions. Please refer to the National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) guidelines and definitions to determine a shipment’s actual class. If you have a customized US density tariff published by Day & Ross or if you need assistance with simplified and easy-to-use density-driven NMFC-based pricing, please call Spot Quotes at 1-888-657-7070 or speak with a Day & Ross Sales Professional.
Facts About R+L Carriers
- One of the largest non-union carriers in the United States
- Complete all points coverage of the USA
- More than 8,000 employees and 20,000 pieces of equipment
- Delivery fleet is power tailgate equipped
- Based in Wilmington, OH 800-543-5589
More information on our service lanes and transit times is available by clicking on Transit Times.